Imagine a church that believed God was up to something. Imagine a church that believed that God loved everyone (and we mean everyone) so much that He wanted to pursue them. Imagine a church that allowed God to do that through them!
That is what Lifehouse is. Lifehouse is a gathering of people who desire to experience a full life. We are not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We don’t have all the answers and we don’t act like we do. We don’t think you have to look or act like anyone else and we don’t want you to. We want you to be just who you are because that is who God loves and who God is seeking.
When we say you belong here, we truly mean it. Regardless of your past, your baggage, or your pain, you belong here. How do we know? Well…we aren’t perfect either and God has shown us love. If He can love us…we are sure He loves you too.
At Lifehouse, worship experiences are designed to allow you and God to meet. Nothing more because once you experience God we know He will do everything else. Nothing less because you deserve to experience God and we are committed to helping you do that.
We strive to create an environment where you are welcome and feel like you belong from the moment you arrive. Whether it is fun at Lifehouse Kids, the upbeat and uplifting music of the Lifehouse Band, the relevant and inspiring messages of our Pastors or the genuine and authentic community, we know you will feel right at home when you come to Lifehouse.
- Attire: We are comfortable and casual. All are welcome so come as you are!
- Children: For infants through 5th grade, Lifehouse Kids is for you. When you arrive, you will find a special entrance just for you and your family. As you enter, you will be greeted and discover the simple process of checking your kid(s) in for the morning. We take security seriously and we can assure you that we do everything we can to make sure your kid(s) is safe.
- Worship: With a full band (think drums, guitars, keyboard, etc) we will lead you into an experience with God through upbeat and inspiring music you can sing to.
- Messages: Lifehouse preachers offer relevant, inspiring, and life-changing messages each week. Messages you can relate to.
- Connection: You will receive a Connection Card when you enter worship. These Connection Cards are great tools for letting us know how we can serve you best.