We believe in serving and connecting and on Saturday, April 29, we get to do BOTH! We have a summer season of activities coming up that need our help.
There is something for all ages and it's a great time for our
church to come together and serve our community.
Click on the name of the project you would like to participate in to sign up.
- Huntertown Family Park - there's lots of clean up to do to get ready for spring & summer activities at the Park. 9am-12pm - meet you at the Park (corner of Woods and Lima Roads)
- Huntertown Ball Diamonds - Help get the ball park ready for a full summer season. We'll be picking up limbs and garbage, and raking. Meet you at the ball park at 9am-12pm
- Camp Lakewood - Our elementary camp in Kendallville is in need of some clean up, repairing, and general help to get things ready for summer campers. We'll leave Huntertown Campus parking lot at 8:30am an and be back by 2:30pm
- Clothing Ministry - We will leave the Huntertown Campus at 11:45am and travel by bus to Forest Park. We'll sort, clean, and keep setting up this great ministry. We'll be back to Huntertown by 3:30pm
- Warehouse Help - we have trailers that need unloaded and food bank donations that need sorted. Everything is up at a warehouse in Avilla. We'll leave Lifehouse parking lot at 8:30am and return by 12:30pm
- Bus Driver Appreciation - Our kids will be making decorations and gifts for our NACS bus drivers. What a great way to show appreciations for all they do
- Greeting Cards - Each year we make greeting cards that we send to shut ins, those in nursing homes, etc. We'll have all the supplies and help you create the cards. It's a lot of fun. We'll meet in the classroom directly across from the sanctuary at 9am and we'll be finished before 11am