Bring your newborn children through 2 years of age to room 56 beginning at 10:00 am until after 2nd Service. Room 56 is designed and staffed to keep your children safe so that you can worship without worry.
NOTE to Parents: All children must be checked in at "Kid Check" (located at the Welcome Center in the Lobby) prior to the 10:00 AM service, if attending Kids Church or visiting Room 56.
1. Please make sure all items brought in are labeled with your child's name (bottles, pacifiers, etc.).
2. Place your child's name tag on their back.
3. Hand your child over the door to the Kids' Church Volunteer. Only scheduled volunteers (who have signed Child Protection Guidelines) are permitted in Room 56 between and during Sunday services.
4. Please notify the Volunteer of any allergies. A typical snack will consist of animal crackers and water.
5. At the end of service, please come to Room 56 to sign-out your child.
These procedures have been implemented for the safety and protection of all children and workers in the nursery.